The BCA of Australia now includes impact isolation for floors. NuWave has energy absorbing foam and sound barrier composites available for timber and concrete floors and walls and exceeds the BCA impact isolation benchmark by a large margin.
- Soft Foam “U” for floating timber floors.
- (2mm thick foam underlay for under floating timber & laminate floors. 2mm x 1mtr x 50mtr) Field Test Result L'nT,w+C? = 49
- Impact T65 Panel for flat and dry areas.
- (10mm thick panel, tile can direct stick to panel. 10mm x 900mm x 1.2mtr) Field Test Result Ln,r,w' = 54
- Impact Foam T65 for concrete floors.
- (5mm thick foam applied under the tiling screed in any hard surface area. 5mm x 1mtr x 50mtr) Field Test Result L'nT,w+C? = 53
- Thermotec Underlay
- (Incorporating 5mm thick foam and NuWave Base to create a superior underlay. 1.35mm x 5mtr)