DMF International, are in the business of manufacturing and supplying specialised doors for temperature, dust and noise control. Part of their range includes the high impact traffic door.
Suitable for supermarkets, clubs, kitchens and hospitals, DMF have already supplied many doors for the likes of Woolworths, Coles, Aldi and various hopsitals around Australia.
- This is a solid 180° swinging door, comprising a PU foam core and tough ABS surface.
- With the option of impact "teardrop" bumpers, the traffic door is a tough door model suitable for busy doorways. Kick plates also available in stainless steel
- The doors swing and return to the closed position by an adjustable concealed spring system. This allows the users to push their way through by hand, or by pushing the trolley or palletjack into the door, without fear of damage.
- As standard, a double glazed PC window is fitted, which improves the safety of the door. We can also fit concealed venetian blinds within the window cavity.
- They are custom made to size up to 3mH x 2.4mW, and come in an assortment of colours.
For more information Contact DMF or visit our website at www.dmf.com.au