Row Crop Sprayers
The TWIN Stream system is the term used when two systems are used simultaneously, conventional hydraulic nozzles plus an air curtain. The air curtain which is evenly distributed from under the boom carries the spray droplets to the target reducing drift and increasing coverage.
The spray liquid converges with the TWIN air curtain at 35cm below the nozzle to provide an even distribution of spray liquid in the air curtain.
Features TWIN Stream Ranger Trailed Row Crop Sprayer
The TWIN Stream Ranger Trailed Row Crop Sprayer is available 12 and 15 metre boom widths on the MASTER linkage systems. Other features and benefits include:
- Can deliver increased capacity and significant saving in plant protection chemicals
- The TWIN Stream boom sprayers focus on maximising the work rate and providing the ultimate guidance of crop protection products to the target
- Reduced water usage rate, meaning less water cartage and less filling time
- Drift Control:
- The TWIN Stream Ranger Trailed Row Crop Sprayer has been tested by farmers and research institutes worldwide
- Can perform in difficult weather conditions and at higher driving speeds with good coverage
- Designed with excellent spraying concept, guiding the spray drops with air minimising the risk of drift with the active air
- Spray angle can be adjusted from 40° forward to 30° rearward
The spraying time in each given day can be extended in most cases because the TWIN Stream Ranger Trailed Row Crop Sprayer maintains an excellent cross distribution in windy conditions. Better coverage, penetration and a higher on target dose rate gives a better result for the chemical.