Available in Tufcote coating to resist the corrosive effects of treated timbers.
Countersunk Rib Head
For general fixing to Treated Timber, e.g., trellis, outdoor furniture, fencing, lattic, etc.
How to use Zenith Treated Timber Screws:
- Measure the total thickness of the materials to be fixed.
- Choose a screw long enough to provide approximately 20mm of thread embedment into the timber.
- Fit a #2 Phillips drive bit to a power screwdriver set to a low speed, approximately 1000rpm.
- Put screw onto a screw drive bit and place at fastening position.
- Push sharply on screwdriver to create a starting point.
- Drive screw home until head is flush with the surface.