Features of the Katronic KATflow 100 Ultrasonic Flow Meter:
- The flow meter has a reduced specification for applications where the more benefits of the more advances KATflow 150 and KATflow 170 are not required.
- Its small size also allows the installation of the flow meter in areas where the KATflow 150 would not be practical.
- The transmitter electronics are housed in a robust wall or pipe mounted aluminium enclosure and can be powered by AC or DC power supplies.
- In spite of its relative simplicity the KATflow 100 still offers the user a wide range of input, output and communication interfaces such as RS 485, Modbus and the more traditional 4-20mA and Open Collector pulse.
- One of the key features of the KF100 is its flexibility. The software and hardware platform allow us to configure the new flow meter to suit specific customer requirements.
- In its simplest configuration the KATflow 100 can be supplied as a blind instrument with commissioning carried out using a handheld programming tool.
As with all other Katronic models, the KATflow 100 offers an intuitive instrument menu and Setup Wizard, which guides the user step-by-step through the meter configuration. The correct installation of the clamp-on sensors on the pipe is made easy by the incorporated Audible Sensor Positioning Assistant which gives the user visual and audible indications during sensor mounting.