- Improves washroom hygiene standards
- Sensor operated and fully automatic
- Reduces water consumption
- Retro fit to existing systems
Its compact modular construction means it has the flexibility to be installed quickly and easily onto almost any existing flushing equipment, without modification to existing plumbing, or as part new, up-to-date flushing equipment, supplied direct from a mains pressure supply.
Choosing more efficient products helps Australia save water.
By 2021 Australians could save more than $600 million through reduced water and energy bills by simply choosing more efficient products. By 2021 it is estimated that using water efficient products will help to:
- Reduce water use by five per cent or 87,200 megalitres each year
- Save about 610,000 megalitres (more water than in Sydney Harbour)
- Nearly half the water savings will come from more efficient washing machines, about 25 per cent from showers and 22 per cent from toilets
By choosing to use more water-efficient products, Australians will save water and cut down on water and energy bills. An old-style single-flush toilet could use up to 12 litres of water per flush. A standard dual flush toilets use only three litres on a half-flush
(Source: Water Efficiency Labelling and Standards (WELS) Scheme. www.waterratings.gov.au).
An Ecomist Consultant can provide you with a no obligation quote for the installation of a Detectaflush – Automatic Urinal Flushing System.