The D-101-P-MV-MA & D-101-P-DMV-DMA is an essential piece of Test Equipment for use in Laboratories, Colleges and Electrical Test Rooms.
This Variacs Variable Auto Transformer is great for Testing of Electrical apparatus
• Capable of checking for possible High Fault Currents, by gradually increasing Volts from Zero upwards.
• Performing under & over Voltage tests.
• Adjusting to standard 240 Volts AC Output if the Mains Input is too high or too low.
• Output Voltage maintains its Sine Wave Purity with virtually, no waveshape distortion, no radio interference and no harmonics created.
FEATURES OF THE VARIABLE AUTO TRANSFORMER (VARIAC)
• Output Post Terminals
• Standard Output 10 Amp GPO
• Output Protective Circuit Breaker
• Separate Earth Post Terminal
• Double Pole ON - OFF Mains Input Switch with Indicator
• Carry Handles
For further information about the Variable Auto Transformer (Variacs) - Dimmer Dot visit Australian Rectifiers at http://www.australianrectifiers.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Australian Rectifiers team will respond directly.