This is the only device on the market that offers high-reliability torque sensing where excessive vibration is a concern. Wireless torque sensor 8760 is designed to be used as drop-in replacements for legacy applications in which prior torque sensor installations may e damaged sensor power rotors, resulting in serious downtime and repair costs.
Encapsulated on-board electronics provide strain gage bridge excitation, bridge output amplification, and amplified signal conversion into a 16-bit digital output. This immediate signal conversion results in significantly reduced conducted noise effects. Any electronic device equipped to receive 2.4 GHz Bluetooth data can receive signals from the 8760 torque transducer.
The unit is supplied with a uetooth wireless remote receiver equipped with three analog outputs and a USB data port for seamless connection to a PC or other device. On-board electronics facilitate remote shunt calibration. Due to its Bluetooth wireless topology and induction power supplied to the rotor, the Model 8760 wireless torque sensor is immune to EMI, ground loop interference, as well as adjacent metal effects.
- Rated capacity up to 8000Nm, rated speed up to 7000 RPM
- Encapsulated power rotor eliminates installation damage
- Quick, foolproof, easy installation
- Low inertia and high stiffness
- True Bluetooth wireless signal transmission
- Remote 2.4 GHz Bluetooth base station (included)
- Analog voltage, digital, or frequency signal outputs
- Optional zero velocity speed sensor
- SAE 4340 alloy steel with satin nickel finish
- Available in DIN flange mounting configurations
- Optional dual range with up to 5:1 high-to-low bridge ratio is available within the same package, other custom designs, sizes and capacities available
Should you prefer a detailed discussion on those wireless Sensor and Receiver Wireless Torque Measurement Unit, please contact Bestech Australia.