Australian Standards AS 3547-1997 Certified
The ALCORapidf® is a complete preliminary alcohol testing solution for commercial and law enforcement applications, and holds a valid Product Certification Schedule for compliance with AS 3547-1997.
The ALCORapid® has been designed with simplicity in mind, providing qualitative results for use across a broad range of environments including industry, corrections and security, education and events.
The following features are included:
- Ease of use: with only 3 function buttons (TORCH, BATON & TEST), the ALCORapid® requires minimal training
- Fast, accurate results: having a high specificity to alcohol, the fuel cell is not influenced by acetone or other breath substances. The long term-stability of the sensor means you can count on accurate results year after year*.
- Easy to read display: the subject’s alcohol level is shown on a 1.29” single OLED colour display
- No Mouthpieces: with no physical contact required between the subject and the ALCORapid®instrument, ongoing costs of mouthpiece consumables is not a factor. This ensures that the cost per test is very low
- Dual-mode measurement: the ALCORapid® has two possible modes of measurement, depending on the requirements of the breath test:
- Active: the subject blows into the cone, a sample breath is then taken automatically for analysis
- Passive: the operator presses a button to draw breath from in front of the subject’s face, but otherwise without his or her co-operation
- Torch function : the ALCORapid® features a torch with 3 modes of operation; standard, extra bright & strobe
- Luminous Baton function : the ALCORapid® also features a LED baton (solid or strobe illumination), ideal for trafiic control situations.
- One Year Warranty on the ALCORapid® product.