The Alcomaster P1 alcohol analyser offers professional users precise and quick breath alcohol analysis in a user-friendly and compact form.
Thanks to its wide range of possible configurations, the hand-held instrument can be easily adapted to meet different international regulations and guidelines. Because the Alcomaster P1 alcohol analyser offers intuitive operation, it’s easy to use and precise measurement results can be obtained within a very short period of time.
- Electrochemical/Fuel cell sensor: Highly specific to alcohol, unaffected by other possible breath contaminants
- Compact gas circuit design and advanced analysis process: Assure fast, accurate and stable testing results
- Quick and precise analysis: This ensures a high specificity to alcohol, with a long and stable working life
- Color LCD touch screen: High resolution
- Safe and easy to use: All measurement functions are controlled via a single key, while menu navigation is by three menu keys. Touch screen interface with stylus
- Easy to read display: Alcohol readings are clearly shown on a 2.8 inch LCD screen
- Touch screen: For easy input of information
- Memory capacity: Able to store 6000 test results, this data can be downloaded to PC
- Built-in GPS function: Can locate the position of testing site
- Power supply: Rechargeable lithium-ion cell and or 4 AA Alkaline Batteries
- Big capacity RTC-BATT: Can be replaced easily
- Mouthpiece: Specially designed one-way mouthpiece with non-return valve. 360 degree range of use