AIM manufactures some of the most advanced air pollution monitoring equipment available today.
These instruments incorporate mechanical and optical features which have been refined through over 30 years of practical field experience, state-of-the-art design, and over 4,000 installations world-wide.
AIM is experienced in the development, installation, operation and compliance testing of emissions monitoring instrumentation.
This includes single and multicomponent UV, VIS, and IR absorption gas analyzers, gas filter correlation analyzers, transmissometers, single and multiple-pass optical systems, FTIR analyzers,fiberoptic coupled systems, and long-path (open-path) ambient analyzers.
Information on complete systems and analyzers for specific applications is available from the factory.
- Patented Technology with Over
- 30 Years Experience
- Single Penetration of Gas Stream
- Calibrate In Place In the Probe
- Expandable To Measure Six Gases Standard,Ten On Special Order
- Meets US and International EPA,State and Local Agency Requirement
- Accurate Measurements
- Fast Response
- Automatic Calibration
- Automatic Temperature Correction
- Digital Circuitry and Signal Transmission
- Stable Alignment
- EPA-Approved In-Place CGA Calibration Veri.cation
- Proven Design
- Low Maintenance