The precisive OXS-3100 Opticla GC infrared hydrocarbon analyser real-time optical analyser capable of accurately separating the hydrocarbon components; which previously could only be performed by gas chromatograph (GC) analysers.
Using a unique wavelength-sweeping tunable filter spectrometer, fast update rates down to sub-second intervals are performed for the full C1 through C5 analysis.
Sampling is a flow-through type, suitable for a continuous, on-line, unattended operation. The hydrocarbon analyser does not require carrier gas, fuel gases, or on-site calibration gases.
The standard system configuration provides measurements of 100% of up to methane, 25% of ethane, 25% of propane, 10% of butanes and 5% of pentanes.
Other ranges and/or additional gases are available. Contact ADT for specific requirements, compounds and ranges. The Precisive OXS-3100 is available as a stand-alone analyser in two hardware configurations. Standard data interface includes a Modbus TCP/IP. An ATEX, CSA hazardous rated instrument available in Q1-2013.
- Real-time operation down to sub-second update rates
- C1 – C5 alkane separation and total gas analysis
- Flow-through analysis without the need for carrier-gas
- Remote, unattended continuous operation
- Eliminates carrier gases and other consumables
- Permanent span calibration for industrial deployment
- Virtually zero cross-sensitivity and high sensitivity