The strain gauge option adds bridge completion for 1/2 and 1/4 bridge inputs suitable for stress analysis. The MAS10 features high stability, suitable for most industrial and research applications.
Excitation is regulated over a broad range for compatibility with miniature sensors as well as commonly available pressure, force, torque and acceleration transducers. Excitation current is sufficient to drive up to four 350Ω load cells in multi-load cell applications.
All inputs and outputs are surge-protected for factory and field installations. Gain is set by links (7 combinations) plus continuous adjustment for best stability over the wide dynamic range of inputs and outputs provided by MAS10.
Other available features are:
- Optional shunt calibration provides a quick check of integrity of the transducer, its wiring, and gain setting.
- Strain gauge option, apart from 1/2 and full bridge, facilitates the popular 3 wire quarter bridge configuration for both 120Ω and 350Ω strain gauges. Most sensitive range has full scale of 600micro-strain (10V excitation).
- Factory set-up to customer requirement; specify input, output and excitation level at time of order for MeasureX laboratory calibration at no extra charge.
- Excellent linearity, high input impedance.
- Compatible with most load cells, pressure sensors, torque transducers, displacement and other transducers with strain bridge outputs.
- Output: 4-20mA, concurrent with -10V to +10V.
- Zero Suppression up to +/-100%.
- Adjustable excitation level.
- Options for Broadband response -3dB at 5kHz.
- Strain gauge options to accepts Full-,Half- or Quarter-Bridge.
- Option of 3 wire configuration, 120Ω and 350Ω.
- Optional shunt calibration.
- Option of factory setup and configuration.
- Torque, force and load cells.
- Pressure transducers.
- Level and flow transducers.
- Strain gauge option for stress analysis.
- Force/pressure verification systems.
- Indicators, recorders, control systems.
- Scales and weighing systems.
- High speed data collection systems.