The analogue amplifier device can be powered from an AC or DC supply, and can provide the excitation needed by the attached transformer.
The excitation frequency can be selected from 5 options between 1 and 5 kHz and the conditioned signal can be output via a bipolar voltage channel or via a current loop channel, both being provided as standard.
- Sensor excitation of 4.5V RMS is provided
- Selectable excitation frequency between 1 and 5 kHz
- Selectable sensitivity from 20mV to 10V and fine trim with potentiometer
- Wide bandwidth (200 Hz) for test and measurement applications
- Selectable analogue output in voltage or current loop format including 4-20mA and 0-10VDC
- IP65 / NEMA4 ABS bulkhead mountable case with cable glands
To view more information including product specifications please click here.