Manufactured from a composite fibreglass they are easily fitted over existing steps, ladder and walkways to create the toughest and most durable safety solution available.
Why Fibreglass (FRP) is btter
Produced in a one-step manufacturing process where a colour pigmented, fire retardant resin in interspersed with layers of immensly strong interwoven glass fibre. A diamond hard fused alumina anti-slip grain is forced under pressure into the base mix while it is still wet. A final resin layer laid over the top completes the entire composite mix before being oven cured until fully set.
Value Features of Anti Slip FRP
- Won't chip or delaminate
- No steel to corrode or rust
- Dimensionally stable in all temperatures
- Highly resistant to chemical attack
- Available in a wide range of sizes
- Manufactured in Australia
Specifications of Anti Slip FRP
- Industrial grade anti slip
- Material: Fibreglass Composite with integrated anti-slip grit
- Finish: Safety yellow
- Installtion: Mechanically fixed or adhered