COMPLIANCE CAR PARK WHEEL STOP
The 'Green Alternative' to rubber, concrete and steel wheel stops!
The Compliance is our premium wheelstop and has been designed to comply with AS2890.1:2004. It is manufactured from ultra tough, high-tech Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) with sustainability in mind.
Available in three standard U.V. stabilised colours - Safety Yellow for increased visibility and pedestrian safety, Blue for highlighting disabled parking spaces and Concrete Grey.
The Compliance one-piece wheel stop is packed with features never seen before in a car park wheel stop, anywhere in the world.
- Complies to Australian standards AS2890.1:2004.
- 100% environmentally friendly, recyclable LLDPE.
- It will not fade, rot, rust or crack.
- Comes complete with blanking plugs to conceal fixing points
- Solid colour and U.V. stabilised.
- Lightweight - only 4.5kgs - perfect for one person installation.
- Much longer life than the concrete or rubber alternatives.
- Available in three colours - Yellow, Blue and Grey.
- Moulded-in sign recess for personal identification.
- Extremely tough design with flexibility engineered-in.
- Three standard fixing systems to choose from.
- Blanking plugs supplied or optional reflector plugs available.
- Description: Compliance one-piece wheel stop.
- Material: Injection moulded Linear Low Density
- Polyethylene (LLDPE).
- Finish: Solid colour, in Yellow, Blue or Grey.
- Length: 1700mm to AS2890.1:2004.
- Width: 160mm at the base.
- Height: 100mm to AS2890.1:2004.
- Weight: Approx. 4.5kgs each.
- No. of fixings: 4 (purchased separately) see table at right.
Combining value, durability and environmental sustainability with clean and safe handling!