Cirlock are proud to be adding the new Arm Core Cooler Kit to their range of safety equipment.
This new product is the only small, compact, low cost and portable firefighter arm immersion cooling product on the market. This patented Harcor Arm Cooler Harness has been designed and developed by Fire Fighters for Fire Fighters.
Studies have found that forearm submersion in temperate water is more effective in lowering core body temperature than passive cooling, mist sprays or cooling vests. The patented Harcor Arm Cooler Harness has been designed by Fire Fighters for Fire Fighters. The small and compact design of the Harcor Arm Cooler Harness mean Fire Fighters can reduce their core body temperature almost anywhere, at a staging area, on the fire ground, in any rural or urban situation.
- Extremely small and compact when rolled up and folded away
- Requires minimal space on fire fighting appliances
- Can be used almost anywhere, sitting in a chair and leaning up against a wall, a tree etc...
- The unique design on the main strap allows the harness to hang on to many types of fold away camping type chairs
- Ideal for rural fire fighters, on the fire ground, when rehab breaks are taken etc...
- Reinforced base resists wear and tear
- Padded neck strap
- Adjustable webbing strap alows the harness to be adjustbale to anyones size
- Easy to install and remove plastic bags, providing a hygienically clean harness after each use
- Hi visibility reflective strips make the harness visible at night