- Permanently mounted to switch board
- Available in 3, 6 and 12 pole
- Join together for all combinations
- Easy to 'snap in' lockout arms where needed
- 9mm between snap points to fit 9mm, 18mm and 27mm pole width circuit breakers
- Moulded from tough re-inforced nylon
- 2 styles of lockout arms to lock out most types of miniature circuit breakers
- Mounting sets and lockout arms purchased separately
Australian lockout manufacturer and supplier Cirlock have now released the non-conductive (nylon) version of their well known original aluminium Cirlock System of lockouts for switch boards.
This new system can be used to lock out most types of miniature circuit breakers. It is permanently mounted onto the escutcheon plate of switchboards, and can be fitted to most sizes and types of metal as well as plastic boards. Permanently fixing means the lockout device is always available for easy use.
The system also includes non-conductive individual lockout devices for circuit breakers of most types and sizes, to be permanently mounted as well.
Mounting Sets (rails) are available in various sizes, and can be joined together for combinations. Lockout Arms must be ordered separately.
The Cirlock PM-12 Non-conductive Lockout System is designed and manufactured in Australia by Cirlock, Australia's original lockout manufacturer.
Available through local electrical and other wholesalers.