Features and Benefits:
- Rated to 8 bar & 60 deg C. Rated flow 5-25m3/hr. Body and cap with captured o-ring seal.
- Durable and corrosion-resistant. Filter body and discs, manufactured from UV stabilised polypropylene.
- Easily disassembled for cleaning. No tools required to remove the disc cartridge.
- 130 micron disc element. Higher filtration security to a similar sized screen filter.
- Chemical resistance. Suitable for use with fertiliser injection systems.
- Large filter area relative to cost
- Domestic and commercial micro irrigation systems
- Smaller commercial drip irrigation systems (on block)
- Rural household pre-filtration
- Recycled water systems
- Control line protection