Features and Benefits:
- Durable and corrosion-resistant. Azud filter housings are moulded from UV stabilised glass reinforced nylon.
- Helix disc cartridge - exclusive helical (hydro-cyclonic) filtration action. Longer intervals between backflushing cycles.
- High strength stainless steel or durable poly manifolds. Exceptional corrosion and abrasion resistance, years of reliable service.
- Backflushing initiated by time, pressure differential or volumetric flows. Minimum maintenance and operator attention.
- All systems supplied fully assembled, ready for use. Savings on installation time and labour.
- Filter housings drain during backflushing. Superior cleaning effectiveness.
- Optional air assisted backflushing. Reduced backflush time, saving water.
- Vineyards and orchards
- Low volume drip irrigation
- Aquaculture pond filtration
- Waste waster recycling
- Cooling towers
- Manufacturing and production lines
- Pre-filtering on reverse osmosis plants
Azud Helix Automatic Disc filters are mounted on 304-grade stainless steel (316 optional) manifolds and are available in a number of configurations including:
- Standard helix automatic systems are available with flow rates up to 180m³/hr (306 model) Helix plus to 360m³ hr (312 model)
- 9m³/hr @ 300kPa - minimum flow and pressure for effective backflushing of a single filter (302 to 308 models)
- 18m³/hr @ 300kPa - minimum flow and pressure for effective backflushing of two filters (310 and 312 models)
- 1000kPa maximum working pressure
- Table D flanges are standard. Other flanges are available upon request.