Telford Smith offers a range of high quality blow moulding machines for various thermo plastics containers.
For still and carbonated water, sauces and detergents, blow moulding machines can be adapted to the specific requirements of food and non-food products and liquids packaged in plastic bottles. In addition to standard bottle production for still and carbonated drinks, blow moulding machines also produce plastic containers in a wide variety of shapes for diverse applications: heat resistant bottles, wide mouth bottles, flat or complex shaped containers.
Containers ranging in size from 0.3 Litre up to 120 Litre can be produced on standard equipment, and specially engineered machines can accommodate containers in larger sizes.
Blow moulding machines can produce PE PP PVC or PA containers.
- Blow moulding machines up to 120 litre capacity
- Single or multi-layer containers
- Single, twin and triple head
- High quality components throughout
- Large machines equipped with accumulators
- CE standards with certification by SGS Switzerland
High quality components from European and International manufacturers:
- A.C. motor inverter, Eurotherm, UK
- Hydraulic pump and solenoid valves, Vickers, USA
- Pneumatic equipment, Festo , Germany
- Linear transducers, Novetechnic, Germany
- Electrical equipment, Schneider, France
- PLC and touch screen, Techmation, Taiwan
- Parison programmers, MOOG, Germany
- Safety switches, Schmersal, Germany
- Proportional valves, HNC, Taiwan
- Power conversion to suit customer requirements.
Alternative component suppliers may be used on request. Optional accessories include moulds, servo hydraulic system for faster cycle times, leak detectors, conveyors, granulators, water chillers, hopper loaders, master batch feeders, blow moulding tools and trim stations.
Telford Smith will arrange installation, commissioning and training in foreign countries.