Bucket elevators are ideal for conveying bulk product. Our elevators are primarily for smaller items such as confectionary, pasta, coffee, spices, small metal or plastic parts. Several different models and multiple configurations are available
Bucket Elevators (also called Bucket Conveyors) are used to vertically convey bulk or loose materials efficiently. Bucket elevators can elevate a variety of bulk materials from light to heavy and from loose, flowing fine materials to larger, partially consolidated “lumps”.
There are options for buckets that are gentle on high value consumer products such as cereals, pasta, confectionery, coins and the like. They are commonly designed in a “Z-Elevator” or “C-Elevator” configuration.
Made in the USA
Australis Engineering are the exclusive Australian agents for US company, Gough-Econ who manufacture a range of different Bucket Elevators to suit numerous applications.
Bucket elevator are used fo a wide range of products including:
Cereal and Grains
Coffee and Tea
Soft or pliable foods
Chocolate and Confectionery
Fruit and Vegetables
Dry Pet Food
Chemicals including Powders and similar
Soaps and detergents
Sand and Minerals
Types of Bucket Elevators
Australis offer three types of Bucket Elevators:
Swing-Link Bucket elevator
Econo-Lift Bucket elevator
Multi-Axis Bucket elevator
The Swing-Link and Econo-Lift Bucket Elevators are a standard, conventional bucket elevator as traditionally executed in a C-elevator or Z-elevator configuration. These are ideal for most bucket elevating applications.
The Multi-Axis Bucket Elevator is the only one of its kind in the world. It can convey product in 3-Dimensions and can even be configured to go around obstacles. It is truly a "go anywhere" conveyor and is used by some of the world's largest food manufacturers as standard equipment. Words don't do it justice, so watch this short video.
Established in 1983, Australis Engineering are a multi-faceted provider of engineering design, conveyors, robotics, materials handling equipment and industrial automation capabilities. We have a strong engineering design focus and apply mechanical and automation expertise across a range of industries results in smart thinking and innovation. Smart thinking is delivered by our in-house engineering and trade experts meaning customers have direct access to the designers and technicians who are delivering your solution – nothing is lost in translation and you do not have to outsource capabilities to multiple providers.
Our customers choose Australis for our expertise in conveying, automation, robotics and materials handling. Smart thinking drives this expertise to deliver innovative engineering designs that solve specific client challenges such as deploying new products, improving productivity, improving safety, increasing efficiency or reducing production costs.
- We offer in-house mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and automation capabilities.
- We design, manufacture, install, commission and service. Highly experienced in system integration and turnkey projects, including integration of existing equipment or equipment from other vendors.
- We excel at designing and manufacturing innovative, fully tailored materials handling equipment.
- Demonstrated expertise in a wide range of industries including food, beverage, pharmaceuticals, health, packaging, warehousing, industrial, hazardous substances, coins and general manufacturing.
- With experience across a diverse range of industry sectors and equipment, we deliver customer solutions that ensure a great return on investment.
- Certified to ISO9001:2015 quality management systems and ISO31000:2009 risk management