CattleLink was researched and designed by beef producers who know cattle. It has a practical design reflecting what happens in the paddock and not in a textbook.
CattleLink has a unique in-herd performance system that allows farmers to measure the performances of sires, dams and their progeny. These can then be ranked according to performance of desired traits.
Enter cattle information easily, either in bulk or individually. Save time with Bulk Activities option when recording: joining, pregnancy status, calving, weighing, health/drench treatments etc.
Selects animals individually or from paddocks mobs, breed, or by age/DOB or by User defined groups. This selection can then be used for joining, drenching, movements, sales/transport or for printing out yard sheets.
With Breedplan, National Livestock Identification Scheme, CattleCare, weigh scales and electronic scanners and with your breed society. Breed codes for calf registration of most breeds have been pre-entered.
Photo storage, sale catalogue production, Client database, attractive printouts, ideal for marketing stud cattle.
Task Manager assists with recording jobs needing attention. Comes complete with task details and record of action taken. Great for organising staff and ensuring jobs are done on time.
Improved decisions can be made due to CattleLink’s ability to organise and calculate the performance of your cattle. CattleLink takes the "guess work" out of your beef operation. Increased profits should result."
CattleLink comes in Stud and Commercial Editions and is designed to handle large cattle numbers with ease. Stud Edition includes a full Commercial Edition.
Featuring of CattleLink Software Commercial Edition:
- Animal selection - singular or groups
- Bulk joining facilities with Predicted calving dates.
- Auto records animal movement history
- Adjusted Daily Weight Gains and Weight Ratios
- Weigh scale compatible
- NLIS compatible
- CattleCare and EU compatible
- Auto drench WHP/ESI warning.
- Semen, Chemical/Drug Inventories.
- Cattle sales records including vendor’s declaration and MSA Numbers.
- Task Manager - For task tracking.
- Numerous pre-made reports
Features of CattleLink Software Plus Stud Edition:
- Breed Society and ABRI compatible.
- Breedplan downloads via Internet or disk.
- Online electronic calf registrations to Society
- Online weight submissions to ABRI.
- EBV projections - Preview matings
- “Walking” pedigree tree to look back further
- Multiple photo facility for each animal.
- Notes - Both personal and marketing.
- Sale Catalogue Production