Concrete Tank Lining
- ACUS can repair your concrete tanks.
- ACUS can roof the tanks.
- ACUS can line or waterproof the tanks.
With Hot weather concrete tanks fail due to the differencial temperature difference between the water and the external concrete.The concrete cracks and the steel reinforcing begins to rust and expand thus opening up a crack that will pass water and rot the steel reinforcing in the tank.
Water also breaks down the conccrete pitting the walls.EPOXY coatings do NOT work as they also crack . And then need continual mainetenance.
Concrete tanks” are to be made to stand rigorous conditions so that they do not leak. Leaking can cause very expensive problems especially if the tank is above living quarters. The water from the leaking tank can travel through the walls to other rooms.
ACUS offers full solution from your initial conception with engineering advice, to the full solution; leaving the project management team from this problem, to work on the overall project.
ACUS offer a full solution including:
- ACUS are manufacturers and designers of water storage tanks.
- ACUS manufactures water storage tanks to suit your requirements.
- Commercial or
- ACUS has reliable and affordable solutions with our tank manufacturing ranging from 500 liters - 6Million liters.
- ACUS boasts of highly experienced and skilled engineers, who are dedicated to provide strong, reliable and affordable solutions for your water storage requirements.
- In its course of experience ACUS engineers have managed and constructed great projects including manufacturing tanks for water corporation Western Australia and for the New Zealand Navy.
- ACUS has been successfully providing water storage solutions and advices to many of its civil engineering / construction clients.
- Leaking tanks; concrete or steel, ACUS can provide cost effective solutions to make most of your tanks.
- ACUS provides solutions with leaking tanks [Concrete or Steel], liners and also manufactures water tanks ranging from 500 ltr’s to 6 Million
To Know More about Concrete Tank Lining Please click here