These low-noise coolers with their unique vertical air flow for discharge air are suitable for all small and medium size hydraulic cooling applications as off-line version.
Typical applications are lifts, lubrication systems and machine tools.
Performance and design of OSCA- and OSCAF-cooling systems have been optimised to achieve a higher cooling capacity in a compact size.
Cooling Systems - OSCA & OSCAF
- Low-noise pump for high viscosity
- Integration of filter in heat exchanger (OSCAF)
- Reduction of contamination
- Simple maintenance
- Higher cooling capacity in reduced
- installation size
The advantages of the off-line cooling system include stable cooling and filtration performance irrespective of variations in flow and duty for the main hydraulic circuit. Furthermore, the off-line cooler is completely
isolated from surge pressures in the return line that can potentially damage the cooler. The OSCAF-series with integrated filter (in-out technology) also provides a permanent filtration of the hydraulic fluid.
Cooling Systems - OSCA & OSCAF Features
- Cooling range 6-16kW at ΔT 40 °C
- Noise level < 60dB(A) at 1m distance
- Motor flange B5, the most commonly available type
- Simple disassembly of pump and motor
- Compact, efficient and powerful
Please feel free to contact HYDAC to enquire about our entire Cooling Systems range of products
HYDAC Fluid to Air Cooling Systems