The Cosmofin waterproof membranes are 1.5mm thick, light grey and available with or without fleece backing allowing for all types of installation including bonded, loose laid, ballasted or mechanically fastened applications.
The Cosmofin range has been manufactured & designed as a full ancillary system incorporating all it’s own components integrated with the membrane to ensure total compatibility and provide the complete waterproofing system.
All waterproofing contractors, waterproofing applicators or waterproofing specialists can install Cosmofin Membrane System.
- Private residences
- Retail developments
- Factories & warehouses
- Waterproofing flat roofs, balconies, terraces, podium slabs, under tile & paver applications, retaining walls, planter boxes etc
- Manufactured & engineered in Germany
- Can be installed over damp substrates
- Can be used in new & remedial applications
- Excellent stockholding in Australia
- UV stable
- Hot air welded overlaps/connections
- Customised foam adhesive (LLV) for bonding
- Plant roots resistant (FLL tested & Din En 13948)
- High puncture & impact resistance
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Welds directly to PVC pipes
- Complete ancillary system
- 5 x standard profiles available-Specials made to order
- Hot Air & Solvent Weldable
- Free of Toxins and Heavy Metals
- Can be strip bonded, loose laid or mechanically fastened
- Safe in Permanently Wet Areas
- Acid, Alkali & Micro-organism Resistant
- Cosmofinsteel. 24 gge galvanised steel with membrane factory bonded to one side. Five standard profiles shapes are always available in stock and specials are made to order.
- Cosmofin Liquid. Used to seal laps on cut sheets to close reinforcement ends. Package size: 1L tins.
- TK 400 Strip Bonding Adhesive. The recommended adhesive for strip bonding of Cosmofin LLV to most substrates where adhering is required. TK 400 can be installed over existing membranes, damp substrates and is applied using 60cm Lance Applicating Gun.
- Cosmofin Corners. Preformed internal and external corners for a tighter neater look. The Cosmofin Membrane welds directly to the corners.
- Wolfinator is a structural grade adhesive that has been specially formulated for the bonding of Cosmofinsteel to absorbent & non-absorbent substrates including metals, ceramics, timber, glass, etc. It will also adhere to slightly damp substrates.
- Tetrahydrafuran cold welding solvent, for cold welding overlaps & connection of the membrane to PVC pipes.
- The Universal Pins are the solution for fastening items directly to the Cosmofin Membrane without piercing the membrane itself. The product has an 80mm diameter base plate, which is made of Wolfin membrane (with a protruding 25mm vertical threaded bar and locking nuts) and is welded directly to the Cosmofin membrane for the securing of ballast retainers etc.
One of the main reasons Waterproofing Contractors prefer the Cosmofin Membrane System is that it’s supplied as a full ancillary package including 3 versions of the Cosmofin Membrane (F, FG LL & FG LLV), factory bonded profiles, pre-made corners, welding solvent for connecting directly to PVC pipes & is manufactured in Europe. It is supplied as a full complete system.
Cosmofin Membranes can be installed over most substrates including damp, can be bonded or loose-laid & are backed by Projex Group offering full support & service with all installations.