Sovereign's product has the ability to bridge small cracks and fill substrate imperfections. Not only are they resistant to dozens of chemicals and fuels, they are potable water certified, cope with vehicle traffic and are a fast method of waterproofing.
Having zero VOC's makes our linings completely inert and not only fish safe, but suitable for use for food handling. Being fast drying means our coatings can be tiled or top-coated within an hour of completion. Our range of membranes adheres to concrete, steel, foam, polystyrene, fibre-glass and malthoid. Each application will come with a written detailed warranty.
Our products can also be of great use in the industrial sector. Our spray-on linings protect steel from abrasion and corrosion. Out-wearing steel more than 3 times over, makes our lining the perfect protection barrier in weight hoppers or food storage bins and silos or to protect expensive steel structures from corrosion and wear.
- Concrete foundations, pipes and forms
- Retaining walls and containment basins
- Storage and intermediate process tanks
- Roof waterproofing and restoration
- Corrosion protection of metal roofs and structures
- Waste water and sewerage pipe protection
- Environmental protection barriers to prevent gas and liquid leakage
- Waterproof liners for ponds, dams and planters
- Timber boardwalks and paths
- Seamless application
- 100% Bonded
- Non-slip application
- 10 Year Guarantee