Constructed entirely of aluminium, this door will not bow, rust or rot. The CS AluLite is suitable for all sliding and hinged door applications.
Designed to work with the CS CavitySliders carriage and track system and CaviLock hardware, the AluLite can be clad in a range of skin options. e.g. aluminium (as standard), whiteboard, stainless steel. Internal acoustic tiles can also be added for increased sound resistance and thermal performance.
For your sliding door handle requirements, visit the CaviLock section on our website.
- Strong, rigid construction ensures doors are very stable even under varying temperatures and changes of season.
- Pre-finished: manufactured in the factory to arrive on-site fully finished.
- 2mm aluminum skin may be powder coated in a variety of colours.
- Performs well acoustically with the correct accompanying door skins and insulation batts.
- Available with quality, purpose made CaviLock handles and locks factory fitted.
- Clashed 4 edges with 40x20mm clashing.