Take control in three easy steps!
- Register Visitors upon arrival
- Issue them with an ID badge while on your premises
- Sign them out at the end of their visit
- Protect the health and safety of visitors entering your premises
- Ensure privacy of visitor information collected on arrival
- Identify visitors while on your premises
- Provide awareness of all visitors on site in an emergency
- Maintain the security of your staff and anyone else under your responsibility
With our clever and vigilant Visitor Access Control, the only other thing you need to protect your organisation and your visitors is a PEN!
Whether you’re a business leader or head a government department or other organisation, it’s your responsibility to provide a safe workplace.
Your organisation has a good reputation for safety—and you intend to maintain it. But nowadays, as well as dealing with existing risks, you need to anticipate any potential risks to the public, your staff, guests, students, members and legitimate visitors.
It’s just as easy for your regular suppliers and staff members to get used to it. You receive a "how-to" manual —and even a sample letter explaining the system to your suppliers and staff.
What about storage?
Compact supplies this system with a sleek, protective desk folder that also has provision for holding other relevant papers for quick access.
And here’s the most amazing part of this deal:
You’ll buy this visitor book kit:
- the clever, printed information system
- the presentation binder
- the protection from harm for your visitors
- the protection from the consequences of espionage, sabotage and litigation for yourself
For more information on Customised Visitor Sign-In Books, please click here.