Over the years the people at DEUBLIN-SINT have worked closely with many of the world's largest paper manufacturers and machine builders, giving them the leading edge on the industry's constant drive for higher speeds and more profitable paper production. The ability to match a steam/condensate system to a machine's productive capabilities is essential to a successful operation.
Since no single product is universally effective, DEUBLIN-SINT has developed a number of systems to assure maximum performance under different operating conditions.
DEUBLIN SINT PRODUCTS
- Deublin Deltasint Stationary Siphon:With FS series steam joint for speeds from 2000 FPM and over
- Tristar Rotating Siphons
- Deublin Rotosint Frontal Rotating Siphon:For speeds from 1800 to 2800 FPM
- Deublin Rotosint Standard Rotating Siphon:For speeds from 1400 to 2000 FPM
- Deublin Minisint Rotating Siphon:For speeds from 820 to 1800 FPM
- Deublin Ecosint Rotating Siphon:For speeds up to 1300FPM
- Deublin Deltasint Sl Stationary Siphon:For low speeds up to 1300FPM
- Deublin Elbow Siphons:For speeds not over 160FPM
- Spring Loaded Elbow Siphon:With internal support for speeds up to 1000FPM
DEUBLIN MULTIPLE SIPHONS FOR LARGE DIAMETER CYLINDERS:
DEUBLIN ROTATING UNIONS
Rotating Unions are used in many manufacturing processes to cool, heat or transfer fluid (pneumatic or hydraulic) power. Typical rotating unions feature deep groove ball bearings to support the rotating component against the stationary component and balanced, precision-engineered mechanical seals to seal the media flow. Deublin rotating unions vary for each application, depending on design, bearing type, construction and material required.