Shown: A selection of the Dumpmaster range.All machines are available with your choice of tipping height, guarding type, bin cradle and power source.
Up to 300kg bin weight - Standard Dumpmasters can empty bins up to 250kg. In some circumstances the machine can be modified to take bins up to 300kg.A hydraulic pressure relief valve prevents overloading.
Empty bins at any height - Choose from 4 standard tipping heights (700, 1200, 1500, or 1800mm) or specify you ideal height (up to 6m).
Empty almost any kind of bin - Cradles are available to hold 80, 120, 140, 240, 660 or 1100lt wheeled bins, 205lt drums and a wide range of buckets trays and crates. Cradles are available to hold 2 or more dif erent sizes of bins. Clamping of standard bins is not required.
Guarding Options – the choices available include:
- Side only wire mesh guarding
- Full cage guarding with wire mesh and full height (2.2m) electrically interlocked door (ie the machine will not operate unless the door is shut)
- Full cage guarding with unbreakable clear panels and half height (1.4m) electrically interlocked door
- Width - 950mm
- Length - 1175mm
- Overall height - 1065mm more than nominal tipping height
- Machine Weight – 160-200kg (Dependant upon model)
Operation couldn’t be easier Simply wheel the bin onto the cradle and press and the hold the up button. When the bin has emptied, press the down button.
- No need to strap or clamp the bin
- Stop the machine at any time by taking your finger of the button
- A choice of emergency stop or key switch on control panel
Easy to move
Dumpmasters have four rubber tyred 100mm diameter castors with ball bearings for ease of moving. The front two castors are i tted with brakes that lock both the wheel and the swivel mechanism.
Semi Automatic Option
Mains powered machines are available with semi auto controls, where one push of the button takes the machine through one complete tipping cycle.
Choose your power source
Choose either battery, single phase or three phase power source. Battery powered models have a built in charger and can empty up to 12 tonnes of product on a single charge (depending apon tip height and battery condition). Standard Dumpmasters may be used outdoors. Machines used in more severe environmental conditions can be upgraded to suit requirements.
Dumpmasters have a fully hot dipped galvanized steel frame with zinc plated guarding. Machines can be supplied partially or entirely from stainless steel for pharmaceutical or food production applications.
Dumpmaster bin tippers are virtually maintenance free.