The Crompton Greaves model pumps out 2850 rpm and the other RCG models rolls out 2800 rpm. The 240 Volt versions are very powerful in nature and are ideal for continuous usage and also under harsh conditions.
- Heavy duty application in all kinds of environment, be it sublime or harsh climates. The motor never gets knocked out.
- Can be used for domestic, commercial and/or industrial purposes.
- All the motors can be easily installed under any applications.
- Royce Cross Motors are certified from major approvers in Australia and across the globe. Strict adherence to quality is kept in mind while producing these motors.
- Certified IP55 weatherproof products for all models.
- Crompton Greaves motors have high torque CSCR, which enables faster start and quicker emanation of load.
- Overload capacity for the RCG model is up to 1.1 KW whereas the Crompton Greaves have a high thermal overload resistance.
- The RCG models have a high torque, still manages to have a very quiet operation with utmost stability. The Crompton Greaves have a heavy duty rolled steel case with a sturdy B56 base. The strong base gives the motor stable operation.
Features / Specifications:
- 2850 rpm Crompton Greaves TEFC General Purpose 240V model 5/8 inch shaft, B 56 B3 Foot Mount CD 76X124 mm.
- The motor is also fully enclosed, fan cooled with a cap start and run.
- The Crompton Greaves has a rolled steel built, metal fan cowl and terminal boxes.
- It conforms to international standards, C Tick and CE Approved.
- It comes with a 12 month warranty and is maintenance free.
- The RCG 2 Pole motors are IP55 weatherproof, and come with a B3 Foot Mount.
- The bodies of the motors are built from alloy and totally enclosed, fan cooled.
- The RCG motors come with a 12 year manufacturers’ warranty.