These behemoths are built to last under any conditions. The foot and flange variant of the RCG churn out 2900 rpm and is fine tuned to work severely and is suitable for continuous use. With sturdy alloy frames, these 3 phase electric motor blow out power from 750 Watt to 7.5 KW.
- Heavy Duty ball bearings make these motors ideal for continuous, severe duty usage.
- They are ideal for industrial purposes.
- Power packed performance with extreme high torque.
- Silent performance because of B35 foot flange mount frame
- Time tested and proven in Australian Conditions.
- Certified from international authorities. RCG EF series is MEPS 2 compliant, Crompton Greaves model is CE approved.
Features / Specifications:
- Baldor Nema – 2 Pole 2900 rpm Motors 415V 3 phase has a strong ribbed pressure cast aluminium end plate and has a heavy gauge steel housing and ball bearings. It is 2 pole or 4 pole, C-face and Foot Mount.
- RCG EF series Severe Duty Metric Frame Motors churn out 2900 rpm with a cast iron frame, made for long lasting performance. It has a squirrel cage (IEC 80-355) and can be customized to 2,4,6 and 8 pole single speed. They come with a class F insulation and a 12 month warranty.
- Crompton Greaves Brake Motors is an alloy framed, totally enclosed fan cooled IP55, multi mount and conforms to all international standards.