The X-310™ is a robust, full-featured, web-enabled, Ethernet I/O module with four 1-Amp relays, four optically-isolated digital inputs, support for up to four temperature or humidity sensors, and the ability to control up to 16 remote relays.
It has non-volatile memory for logging, a real-time clock with support for NTP (time server) synchronisation and an advanced full-calender scheduler which can be used to turn on/off relays at preset times. Its web-based user interface makes it easy to set-up and use.
The X-310™ has many advanced features such as the ability to initiate a connection to remote servers, BASIC programming, SNMP, email alerts, peer-to-peer communications, internal monitoring, graphing, etc. The X-310™ is ideal for many applications including security, remote control, street sign controllers, shift bell controllers, and much more.
Like all of the ControlByWeb™ products, the X-310™ has a built-in web server so its relays and inputs can be controlled and monitored using a web browser (or use our CBW Mobile smartphone app). Additionally, temperature and humidity data can be graphed directly from any HTML5 compatible web browser.
Setup is simple; There is no app to download, no subscription to buy, no software required, and no programming necessary for setup or use.
The X-310™ is designed for accuracy and reliability, and is an innovative solution for a number of applications.
X-310™ Ethernet I/O Module Features:
- Four electro-mechanical relays(shared common)
- Four optically-isolated inputs (shared ground)
- Two, scalable-counter inputs (Inputs 1 and 2)
- One-wire bus for up to 4 temperature and/or humidity sensors
- Control up to 16 remote relays
- Monitor and log power supply (voltage)
- Highly configurable - almost any combination of input/relay control possible
- Real-Time Clock with NTP server synchronisation
- Automatic daylight savings and leap year adjustment
- Full calendar scheduling with 100 programmable events
- No software required
- Customisable web-based control page
- BASIC script support for advanced flexibility
- Configurable logging
- Graphing (logged data)
- Send email alerts based on user-defined conditions
- Static or DHCP IP address configuration
- XML, Modbus/TCP, and SNMP interface options
- Field updatable
- Removable 14-Terminal connector for easy installation
- Rugged DIN-Rail/wall-mountable enclosure
X-310™ Ethernet I/O Module