British manufactured, Exidor's design is characterised by attention to detail to ensure optimum safety. The Exidor range has been designed to meet the European CEN 1997 Standards and is approved for BS EN 1125 and BS EN 179 applications where applicable.
Features of Exidor Panic Devices - Push Bars:
- Can be micro switched to link into an Access control System or Monitoring System
- Tested and Certified by Independent Test House
- CE marked for safety
- Certified for use on fire doors
- Double door sets available
- Various keep options available for different door styles
- Anti-thrust mechanism to protect against attach
- Vertical and Horizontal Pullman Catches available
- Cylinder Mortice Night Latch Actuators available
- Standard Colours are Silver, Gold, White or Black
- Available Brass or Stainless Steel Plated
- Available in most RAL finishes
The Exidor 293 is a Push Pad operated Panic Bolt for single door applications certified to the CEN Standard BS EN 179, Classification No. 37601322B.
Simply depressing the pad provides safe and speedy exit in the event of an emergency while maintaining security against intrusion.
Technical Data of Exidor Panic Devices - Push Bars - Exidor 293 - Push Pad Single Panic Bar:
Main body and slave unit is of diecast aluminium with extruded aluminium guides. Internal shoots and shoot ends are of solid steel with tubular steel shoots.
Silver only with a choice of epoxy powder coated granite silver, gold, black or white available upon request. Plated finishes are also available.
Surface mounted. Full fixing instructions and templates supplied with each bar.
Standard size Panic Bars are suitable for single doors up to 2440mm high (8'). Special sizes are available upon request.
Optional Accessories for Exidor Panic Devices - Push Bars - Exidor 293 - Push Pad Single Panic Bar:
- Exidor 299 Dogging Device
- Exidor 298 Outside Access Device
- Exidor 302 Outside Access Device for Euro/Oval Cylinder
- Exidor 304 Exit Alarm