Farming Implements | Para-MAXX
Specify a Machine to Suit Your Farming Conditions
The Gason range of tined implements offers farmers the opportunity to specify a machine best suited to their overall requirements. The full list of configurations and options is shown on pages 16 to 19. Choose the overall width to suit your tractor and conditions, select from a variety of row spacings and nominate tyre sizes. Many machines offer a choice of floating hitch or rigid pull.
Other choices are also available. Both shanks and ground tools are easily changed in the field, providing further versatility and allowing you to switch between conventional till and zero/minimum till. Choose between spring tines with 400 or 540 lbs breakout force, or hydraulic tines with up to 680 lbs breakout force.
- Parallelogram planter with independent hydraulic adjustment on both coulter and tynes.
- Strong and reliable 3 row frame.
- Change row spacing is easy using the tractor hydraulics
- Double Disc Seeder - Fitted with single or double press wheels
- Manufactured from high grade steel