Fire Protection Systems | HI-FOG Water Mist
HI-FOG Water Mist is composed of micro-droplets which are created when the system activates. The systems high pressure pumps supply clean, potable water at high pressure through specially designed micro-nozzles in the HI-FOG sprinklers and spray heads.
HI-FOG Water Mist is discharged at high velocity and quickly penetrates a fire whilst cooling the affected space, providing radiant heat blocking and local oxygen inerting.
Key Features of Fire Protection Systems | HI-FOG Water Mist
- Superior Fire Suppression, Heat Blocking and Temperature Gradient Reduction
- Smoke Absorption and Scrubbing Capability as Water Binds with Smoke Particles
- Minimal Water Usage (Small Feed and/or Water Tank) owing to High Pressure
- Discharged Water is Potable Drinking Water (should not be drunk unless verified as safe to do so)
- Smaller Dimension Pipe Work as a result of High System Operating Pressure
- Easy and Flexible Installation owing to Smaller Dimension Pipe Work
- Stainless Steel Tubing and Components Extend Life of System
- Low Whole of Life and Refill Costs owing to use of Water as Suppression Agent
- Short Clean Up Time in the event of an Actual Discharge
- Virtually NO Clean Up in the case of an Accidental Discharge