Flame Detector | Multispectrum IR
Designed to detect hydrocarbon fires, advanced multi patented signal techniques are utilised to maintain alarm capabilities with modulated blackbody and other false alarm sources present.
Features include increased range, sensitivity, coverage and false alarm rejection. Automatic optical integrity ensures reliability with a minimum of maintenance.
- Aircraft hangars
- Automotive compressors
- FPSO offshore platforms
- Solvent / chemical storage
- Tank farms and turbines
- Single detector for multiple fuels.
- Low cost of coverage.
- Ability to detect smaller fires earlier.
- Solid cone of vision to 100 feet for methane.
- Better detection zoning capability.
- Best combination of flame detection and false alarm rejection.
- Low maintenance costs.
- Reliable fault diagnostics.
- Suitable for heavy industrial applications.
- Explosion/flame proof or increased safety installations (EEx de) in hazardous locations.
- Easily retrofitted.