Benefits of the S-series:
- Rugged and sturdy design
- Uses proven differential pressure technique
- Economical alternative to expensive flow meters
- Liquids and gases can be monitored
- Large 120 mm dial with linear scale for direct reading
- Two SPDT micro switches for adjustable flow alarm
- Insensitive to magnetic fields
- Available also as direct reading flow monitor S02/S05
Important applications and product features:
- Monitoring flows in cooling and lubricating circuits
- Shows flow without external power
- Antifreeze protection of heat pump systems
- Low cost solution for difficult flow applications
- Dry out protection
- Interchangeable control units to fit all pipe sections
- Starting and stopping pump motors
- Not affected by static pressure
The Eletta Flow Monitor's function is based on the proven and dependable differential pressure principle. This is perhaps the oldest and most widely used principle for flow metering, mainly because of its simplicity and its relatively low cost.
The S-series Flow Monitor is used to monitor and control the flow of liquids and gases in pipes from 15 mm to 500 mm. The direct reading S-series has a large and easy readable 130 mm dial with a linear scale as standard and it can be fitted with a customized scale as an option.
It is ideally suited for harsh and dusty industrial environments where its sturdy and robust design are appreciated. In addition, it is possible through the two inde- pendently adjustable SPDT micro switches, to set a low and/or high flow alarm to protect expensive equipment in various piping systems.
The Monitor is insensitive to surrounding magnetic fields and it combines the long-standing proven mechanical fun- ction with outstanding reliability. Together with an exceptionally sturdy and robust design, this makes it extremely well suited for difficult environments.
The S-series can also be ordered without the micro switches, designated S02 and S05, and is then used as a direct reading flow monitor only.
The S-series comes in two measuring ratios designated S2/S02 and S25/S05, which means that the S2/S02 has a measuring span of 1:2 and the S25/S05 has a span of 1:5.
Like all Eletta Flow Monitors the S-series can monitor both liquids and gases.