Thanks to thorough innovations in software and hardware, a robot bending cell can now provide you with maximum precision, productivity and cost-effectiveness. But there are many more advantages to automated metal working.
1. High cost-effectiveness. A single Haco control steers both the press brake and the robot with just 1 production program. This means you need less staff to operate the machine. Furthermore, you can run more shifts, both at night and in the weekend.
2. Maximum productivity. Synchronized production processes, automated setup, programming while the machine is running, the robot can process everything much faster and doesn’t need to be stopped so often. This way you can maximize your output.
3. Superfast software. The powerful Haco software ensures a superfast, all-in-1 production process. Based on a 3D drawing, the robot ‘brain’ simulates a solution for the folding sequence of the metal and at the same time it programs the machine. What used to take several hours, can now be done in minutes. This allows you to switch easily from one series to another and to produce smaller series from 30 to 80 pieces in a way that is still profitable.
4. Profitable production of smaller series. A robot bending cell can efficiently complete one job after another. No time is lost preparing the machine or installing the materials. This makes production more profitable, even for smaller orders. For exceptionally heavy or complex parts, even a single piece can be automatically produced in an economic way.
5. Constant quality. Automated bending cells are productive non-stop at a constant and high quality. Even after several hours, the machine still delivers precise results. Built-in sensors make sure angles are folded accurately and side lengths are measured correctly.
HACO Australia | Sheet Metal Working Machines
As world leader in sheet metal working machines, Haco offers a complete range of reliable, high-precision machines and the software that goes with it. As an absolute specialist, we can provide a customized ...