Hearing Aid Compatible Telephones | Telstra SP817
Advanced features such as; hands free operation, ringer flasher, auxiliary input, headset mode and programmable dialling and answering modes greatly improve accessibility to telephone services.
The Telstra SP817 Big Button Multi is available at no extra charge to eligible Telstra rental customers directly from Telstra's Disability Services under the Telstra Disability program.
It is also available from Telstra shops and direct from Trillium.
- Line Powered - (note plug pack is only required when Auxiliary Device such as a Jelly Bean, Puffer or Lever switch is used).
- 3 One-touch memories.
- 10 Two-touch memories.
- 1 Hot Dial memory.
- Hands free.
- Large easy see and use Dial Keys and function keys.
- High Adjustable Receiver Volume (higher than most phones).
- Automatic Gain Control and Low Frequency Boost to enhance audibility.
- Hearing Aid compatibility.
- Adjustable Loud Ringer.
- Selectable Ring Pitches.
- Ring Flasher.
- Voice Mode, allows microphone sensitivity to be adjusted, so faint voice can be heard by the other end.
- Auxiliary input, to allow the phone to be activated by a separate Jelly Bean, Puffer or Lever switch and similar devices.
- Hot Dial operation (programmable), automatically dials an emergency number when Auxiliary Device is operated.
- Hot Key Dialling (3 programmable levels) initiate an outgoing call without lifting the handset by simply commencing to dial or pressing a memory key.
- Hot Key Answer (2 programmable levels) automatically answer calls when the phone is ringing simply pressing any button.
- Headset Mode if required.
- Optional Battery backup plug pack for Auxiliary devices - allows full operation for up to 48 hours during power failure.