It is made from Stainless Steel for easy cleaning, and featuring automated mixing, as well as variable mixing speeds for added ease of use.
The High Speed Mixer enables three (3) mixing times and three (3) different testing speeds to produce the sample pat, which are entered onto the PLC. Once values are set on the PLC, operation of the test is initiated through the hand controller, enabling the sample pat to be produced, with the set required curing times.
Applications: • Foam
• Timed mixing sequence • Variable mixing speeds • Automated mixing • Mixing Speeds: up to 3000rpm • Stainless Steel construction
• Easy to use • Fast results • Accurate
• Mixing Blades • Bench mounted or floor standing unit
• Air Supply: 80 psi/600 kPa • Electrical: 320/440 VAC @ 50/60 HZ / 3 PE (please specify other voltages if required)
• H: 860 mm • W: 560 mm • D: 350 mm • Weight: 120 kg
For more information or a quote on this High Speed Foam Compound Mixer please call or use the IndustrySearch email enquiry for for a fast direct reply.
Australia’s leading manufacturer & supplier of testing & measuring instruments, providing quality solutions to customers’ manufacturing process & laboratory testing requirements.
We supply a vast ...