The 100 HVT Series AC test sets are specifically designed to perform quick and accurate AC dielectric tests. The 100 HVT has a maximum output of 100 kV at 50 mA or 50 kV at 100 mA. This test set can be used for testing bucket trucks and aerial platforms, hot sticks, blankets, ropes or any other high voltage AC test requirement. They are particularly suitable for meeting test procedures of the ANSI/SIA A92.2 1990 specification applied to the insulating boom of work platforms and bucket trucks.
A triple range current meter enables low current readings of 0 to 1/10/100 mA on the 100 HVT. A triple range voltmeter is connected directly across the output for maximum accuracy. The 100 HVT has a 50 kV tap that is used for bucket liner testing and other low voltage, high current test requirements.
- Continuously adjustable output from zero to full voltage.
- Compact design.
- Single end grounded high voltage test transformer.
- Separate guard and return.
- Triple range current meter.
- Triple range voltmeter.
- Hand cart mounted.
- Zero start interlock.
- External interlock provision.
- Input power circuit breaker.
- Fast acting circuit breaker.
- 50kV tap for bucket liner testing.
- Test to ANSI/SIA A92.2 1990 specifications.
- Low leakage current measurements.
- Guard circuit eliminates stray leakage
- Safe and easy operation.
- Portable for use in the field.
- Ideal for any high voltage AC insulation test requirements.
- Ideal for any high voltage AC insulation test requirement:
- Aerial platform hipoting.
- Bucket truck hipoting.
- Hot stick testing.
- Rotating machinery testing.
- Any high voltage AC test requirement (within current limitations).