- Short Tie Rods: Utilising protected threads yield long life and high reliability
- Nitrogen Cushion Chamber: Designed to absorb piston recoil and recycle the energy to increase output on the next blow
- Large Piston mass and supporting area: Provides for positive alignment, transferring maximum energy and efficiency to the tool
- Control Valve: Simplicity of the valve's design minimises interruption of oil flow, reducing hydraulic pulsations
- Underwater application: Port available for air inlet
- Piston and Tool: 50:50 weight ration brings the ideal energy transfer and least recoil back to the excavator
- Dual retainer pins: Ensure positive tool alignment and easy tool replacement
For more information on the Toku Tnb 1m please click here.