Features and benefits of the Unigripper Intelligent Vacuum Gripper:
- Ideal for robot and automated material handling systems, Unigripper provides a flexible, effective and economical solution that is capable of processing a wide variety of work.
- In packaging and material handling applications for example, it is often desirable for one gripper to accommodate several different products without re-setting or adjustment.
- The unique, patented, UniGripper can handle pallets, crates, boxes, barrels, steel plates and corrugated sheets. Items such as bottles, cans, bricks and glasses can be handled in singles, trays or full layers with, or without shrink wrapping.
- Unigripper is available in a standard module system or can be custom built and delivered complete in any size required to suit the specific application.
- It can be divided into several chambers making it possible to control each chamber separately and is suitable for use in manual handling, or with gantry systems and industrial robots.
- UniGripper is also available in several variants including SideGripper for barrels and heavy boxes; LayerGripper for pallets/layers; and BottleGripper for full and empty bottles.
- A complete range of accessories such as robot adaptors, sensor units and floating attachments enables Unigripper to handle any vacuum lifting job.
- The patented Unigripper system provides extremely high levels of flexibility from a vacuum gripper system and in many cases allows one gripper to handle many product variations without the need for any changeover.
- In palletising applications, Unigripper can be constructed to handle the products to be palletised, the slip sheets and in some cases the pallet as well.
Solve your next vacuum lifting application with Unigripper and join many of Australia's leading companies that already benefit from the competitive edge this system offers.
See Unigripper in action at Auspack 2007.
Romheld Australia distributes Unigripper products, along with a complete range of robot grippers and end-of-arm tooling, throughout Australia and New Zealand.
For further information about the Unigripper - Intelligent Vacuum Gripper visit Romheld Australia at http://www.romheld.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Romheld Australia team will respond to your enquiry directly.
For All Your Work Holding,Automation CNC & Robot Tooling Needs