They have an additional internal storage space. Bulk containers are best for food products because of high quality smooth walls. Flatracks are customised in a way to handle huge loads, which cannot be accommodated in sea cells or bulk containers, due to their size and volume. The load can be carried out in road and rail transport.
- Sea Cells containers are used in intermodal transportation from one location to the other. They can be used for transportation in any kind of cargo ship.
- Bulk containers are ideal for food transportation, because of application of high quality paints on the inside walls, giving it a smooth finish.
- Flatracks can be used to transport oversized cargo, with customized safety latches and collapsible open walls.
- Sea Cells has an additional storage space because of additional internal width due to an extra cube.
- Bulk containers have longer durability and stability, which makes it easily usable in harsh conditions.
- Flatracks have collapsible open walls, customizing it on the basis of the size of the cargo.
- Flatracks have a steel construction, with additional choice of flush folding or rigid ends. These are readily available by Royal Wolf with full support from its WHS certified team of professionals.
- Bulk containers have external dimensions of 6058mm x 2500mm x 2895mm, whereas the internal dimensions are 5893mm x 2400mm x 2665mm. Max weight is 35000 kg, tare weight of 3190 kg and max payload of 31810 kg. Cubic capacity is of 37.7 m³.
- Sea Cells have 6058mm x 2484mm x 2896mm external dimensions, and 5902mm x 2426mm x 2694mm internal dimensions for the 20 ft containers. Max weight is 34000 kg, tare weight is of 2950 kg, max payload of 31050 kg and cubic capacity of 37.4 m³. Figures vary for the 40 ft containers.