Our range of stacking conveyors has been further developed with the introduction of the CGC range of mobile plant and provides material stacking solutions for the mining, quarrying and process industries.
RCR stacking conveyors are purpose built for each application and offer unique operational features to allow luffing, slewing and telescoping action as required, establishing the maximum stockpile capacity.
Our range of stacker conveyors with up to 50 metre centres, have an operating capacity up to 5000tph. RCR utilises electromechanical drives for both conveyor and slewing operations. With the integration of Variable Speed Drives, our conveyors offer flexibility with local and PLC control.
- Fully automatic hydraulic fold out and retract system.
- Heavy duty design utilising the best of industry components.
- Feed rates up to 5000 tph belt.
- Slurry feeds adapted to conventional stacker designs.
- High quality conveyor idlers and carriers.
- Ease of take-up and belt tracking.
- High quality SKF, NSK and FAG bearings.
- FEA design to ensure design requirements are met.
- RCR’s rubber division supplies splicing and belt maintenance requirements.
- Modern reliable electromechanical drives.
- Quality electrical censoring devices for belt speed and belt integrity.
- Heavy duty belt cleaning and plough systems.
- Fully portable.
Service and Support
- As part of our commitment to our product RCR provides:
- Full product support from our work bases throughout Australia.
- International support through our supplier network.
- Installation RCR Resources.
- Detailed Installation, Operations and Maintenance Manuals.
- Comprehensive spare parts support.
- Standardised components allow for optimum spares holdings and replacement efficiency.