RCR apron feeders are recognised throughout the industry for their robust design, durability, reliability and low maintenance requirements.
Our apron feeders operate in applications such as iron ore, coal, gold, mineral sands and diamond recovery in Australia, South America, Europe, North America, Asia and Africa.
RCR apron feeders are custom designed for each application and the design team encourages the client to be involved in the selection and design processes. This collaborative effort ensures that the product meets the demands of the application and the needs of the client.
Interactive computer design model featuring:
- Ore characteristics.
- Bin and hopper design considerations.
- Customer specification.
- Finite element analysis of components.
- 3D design models.
- AS 9001 2000 accredited design control process.
- All design based on the Australian materials handling industry standard TUNRA and RCR’s extensive design modelling expertise.
- Heavy duty mechanical design, using the leading components available, with designs for all Australian and International standards.
- Comprehensive design, support and interaction with the client.
- Advanced maintenance and operational features.
- Designs up to 10,000 tonnes per hour, 3 metres wide and 40 metres long.