The transmitter can be mounted directly into a vessel or may be externally mounted in a chamber to allow isolation for planned maintenance or in-situ calibration checks.
Special care has been taken in design to ensure a small mounting envelope is maintained, resulting in reduced weight and associated savings in mounting.
MLT100 Displacer Level Transmitter Options:
Following increasing demand from the Petro-Chemical market, the MLT100 displacer level transmitter is now available with a 316 Stainless Steel enclosure.
The ATEX intrinsically safe certification has now been updated to include this new option. To complete the specification, the optional indicator is also available in a 316SS enclosure.
Features of MLT100 Displacer Level Transmitter:
- 2 wire 24v dc loop powered
- 4-20mA output
- Digital communications - HART compatible
- EExd or EExia certification in-tank or on bench
- Non-interactive zero and span
- Direct or external cage mounting
- Option of local indicator
Applications of MLT100 Displacer Level Transmitter:
- Level, contents or interface measurement
- Knock-out pots
- Condensate drums
- Flash vessels
- Storage vessels
- HP and LP heaters
- Alarm and shutdown duties
- Condensate and methanol level alarm
Benefits of MLT100 Displacer Level Transmitter:
- Low maintenance
- Simple installation
- Local or remote calibration