When it comes to Aluminium Mobile Towers, no-one delivers exceptional quality, long-life durability scaffold like the 2600 Series mobile scaffold.
The only Mobile scaffold with grooved tubed transoms providing additional safety in the workplace. This is a unique design, registered with IP Australia. This product was developed by Oldfields Advance Scaffold and is used exclusively in our products.
Constructed with tough extruded aluminium tube, frames are more robust than frame tubes used in your typical mobile scaffold. Every frame is built to last with more aluminium in every fully TIG welded frame. This means improved strength allowing you more productivity.
2600 Series Mobile towers have been tested and meet the Medium Duty requirements of Australian/New Zealand Scaffolding Standard AS/NZS1576.3-1995
- Lifetime Warranty on Frames and 12 months on all other items (When purchased)
- Additional wall thickness creates longer frame life
- Fully TIG -welded frames
- Fully bolted deck assembly with captive slip resistant plywood
- Every frame is a Base Frame, Building Frame and Guardrail Frame.
- 100% utilisation of components
- Snap lock brace hooks
- Available with Extension Ladders
- Robust adjustable 200mm castors with swivel and directional brake
- Deck Lengths: 3.0m / 2.4m / 1.8m / 1.2m
- Frame Widths: 1.2m / 0.7m*
- Frame Heights: 1.5m / 1.0m
- Transom spacings: 500mm
- Tubes (Outside Diameter): 48.6mm
*Light Duty Only